Honored Contributor

Re: Regarding my refund: this is wrong and is cheating me

Some things go to different return locations, so using one label for multiple items isn't always feasible and could result in a return being "incorrect" and causing problems.  You need to make sure, if doing that, which returns department it should be sent to.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I will email as directed, but why should I have to go to all this extra effort to receive the two refunds owed to me?

Because customer care is trying to help you and get this fixed.  Isn't that what you want????

How much extra effort is it to send a simple email? 

Honored Contributor

@PodyPo wrote:

I will email as directed, but why should I have to go to all this extra effort to receive the two refunds owed to me?

Kinski has offered to help and, in my experience, the mods on these forums are great at sorting things out.  If you want your refunds processed correctly, it's not much to ask, given that you've come to the boards to raise the issue.

What's the alternative?  Making more phone calls?  (I'm confused by your original post - did you use the return label from an item you didn't return on one of the packages?  They have barcodes on them that are scanned by the return department, so that would've resulted in the wrong item being refunded.  Just curious.)

Super Contributor

@Venezia I am not sure. In one package I may have used the wrong label and said so in my post. If I made a mistake I still should have been able to call and have it corrected. I also should not have been criticized so by the rep for having made a mistake. We all do sometimes. My problem was being charged again for the mistaken label item, and then not refunded in a timely manner for the correct item, and the way I was spoken to by the rep. The second package was definitely the correct label and still a very delayed refund.

Super Contributor

I want to note that I was eventually refunded for both items I returned. It took longer than I would have liked, but reading here about other issues with return times and tracking numbers I see that I am not alone. Sigh.

Super Contributor

I have noticed when processing a refund I am not always given full credit on the refund.  Several times there is a shortage of just a few cents but it adds up over time.  If the item was $76.47 DON't refund me $76.45 that is cheating the customer out of money and adds up.  The person doing the refund should notice the difference and realize the full amount was not given and adjust the amount.

Honored Contributor

When it comes to QVC and refunds; I know to wait 2 weeks and then, if nothing shows up... I call. The money is refunded then and there. Of course, it takes 3 days for that refund to shop up online and then ANOTHER 3 days to a week for the refund to actually be applied to my QVC card. Total time for a refund: 3 weeks from the day I drop it off at the Post Office.

It's a long time to wait but I know that in 3 weeks, it WILL be there.

Occasional Contributor

Occasional Contributor

Yes this has happened to me also, not right.

Esteemed Contributor

@PodyPo

QVC customer service is definitely not what it used to be by any stretch.  I guess CS training has changed.   I remember always getting the best Customer Service from QVC but not so much on the times I have had to call them.  The customer service person seemed short and rude and almost too bothered to help