Super Contributor

I had a Logo top on waitlist.  It finally came in at the end of Feb. and was shipped to me. I never got it so I called Customer Care to see what they could do.  

I don't remember the  person's name I talked to but she looked into it and said it must be lost. She re-ordered the top and shipped it next-day, which was very nice! I got it delivered by UPS this morning!

Would you believe, this afternoon, the mailman was delivering my mail and I finally got the Logo top that was thought to be lost!  I told the mail carrier I didn't want to accept it now because I had already received a replacement.  He said, "No problem", and entered it in his mobile device. I'm glad I was there to refuse so I didn't have to repackage and pay return shipping!

Honored Contributor

@Tuffcookie -

That is such a good option and good to know.

But you have to be lucky if they actually knock or ring and you are there! 

So that was a good one!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Tuffcookie wrote:

I had a Logo top on waitlist.  It finally came in at the end of Feb. and was shipped to me. I never got it so I called Customer Care to see what they could do.  

I don't remember the  person's name I talked to but she looked into it and said it must be lost. She re-ordered the top and shipped it next-day, which was very nice! I got it delivered by UPS this morning!

Would you believe, this afternoon, the mailman was delivering my mail and I finally got the Logo top that was thought to be lost!  I told the mail carrier I didn't want to accept it now because I had already received a replacement.  He said, "No problem", and entered it in his mobile device. I'm glad I was there to refuse so I didn't have to repackage and pay return shipping!

@Tuffcookie  You wouldn't have had to pay return shipping. QVC would have let you use the return label and not deducted the return label postage,  You'd have needed to get in touch with CS.

Contributor

Re: Refused USPS delivery!

[ Edited ]

You can refuse any package and you don't need to pay return shipping.  Do not open the package- just draw a line through your shipping address and write "Refused. Return to Sender" on the label. I used a black waterproof Sharpie. 

I did this recently and my package was sent back to QVC with no problem. I was able to track it also. 

Honored Contributor

@Tuffcookie wrote:

@Tuffcookie You do know that in that situation, you can call customer service and have them refund return shipping since it's not your fault.

Honored Contributor

Re: Refused USPS delivery!

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

@Tuffcookie wrote:

@Tuffcookie You do know that in that situation, you can call customer service and have them refund return shipping since it's not your fault.

@haddon9  If she didn't know that, she knew it when she read my post two above yours.  😆

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Tuffcookie wrote:

@haddon9  If she didn't know that, she knew it when she read my post two above yours.  😆

@Pearlee LOL!  Well I admit to being a bit lazy and only read it after I posted mine!