Trusted Contributor

@nokowrote:

This DOES happen. About a year ago (I think it was last spring), I ordered 6 items at one time. 3 pairs of pant and 3 jackets. The pants were around $10-$15 each and the jackets were about $40 each. I had matched them up as sets. One of the jackets didn't fit properly so I returned it. They credited my account for 1 pair of pants. I called customer service and the woman said she'd look into it and fix it. When I checked my account again, she had removed the credit for the pants, but instead of crediting me for the jacket, she did a return on another pair of pants. I called back and spoke with a supervisor. She said she had to speak with someone in accounting(?) or some department, to have them make the correction. After checking my account a week later, they had removed the return from the pants and put it on the THIRD pair of pants. I emailed and called and was assured it would be corrected and was told that the mix-up probably was because they were shipped together under the same label and the return label was the same. Well after calling for a few months, it is now almost a year later and the pants return STILL shows up on my order page, and the jacket is STILL not showing as a return. I finally got so fed up I eventually gave up. I've been dealing with an serious and just don't have the stamina to keep fighting with them. I was so disappointed. I've been a customer of QVC and HSN since they started and I'll still purchase from them because I love their products, but there are times....(smh).

@Alice-QVC can you help?