Valued Contributor

When I return an item, I always request a merchandise credit. Often that will happen but sometimes, when I look at my return status, it says it was refunded to my credit card. Is there some way to be sure it is a merchandise credit? Also, is there somewhere on this website where I can see the amount of merchandise credits that I have? Thanks!

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Baylie wrote:

When I return an item, I always request a merchandise credit. Often that will happen but sometimes, when I look at my return status, it says it was refunded to my credit card. Is there some way to be sure it is a merchandise credit? Also, is there somewhere on this website where I can see the amount of merchandise credits that I have? Thanks!

Hi @Baylie thank you for posting with here in our QVC Community Customer Care forum this AM. I'm pretty sure the answer to both inquiries is no, however, I have an email out to a supervisor in that department to double check this information and will post back when I have their reply. I also recommend an email directly to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com - thank you. Kim

Honored Contributor

I don't know why that is even listed on the return slip.  I certainly woudn't request something that you have no way of checking on.  Just be thankful you are getting a refund.