Respected Contributor

Almost three weeks ago, I sent back one item I ordered and they refused to cancel...and also a duplicate sent to me that I did not order. How long does it take for my refund to be posted to my bank account?

Honored Contributor

Re: Refund on returns timeline?

Should be any day now.  Nobody can give an exact date.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

There has been a lot of issues regarding returns lately.  If I feel a return is taking too long to process I check the return tracking number to make sure it's at QVC's return destination and then I call Customer Service with the information to get my refund.  They have always been helpful.

Honored Contributor

I figure three weeks.  Most of mine come in about that time.  If they come any earlier, it's rare.  

Esteemed Contributor

To make any progress send email to QVC returns or QVC Social Team to give you a refund while the packages are in limbo land. This has happened to me on more than one occassion. Watch out for being charged return shipping on the item you did not order

Honored Contributor

I use the qvc returns email  and tell them the order# item# how you want to be refunded and within a few days they will respond and tell  you they have refunded you.  This is the best way to get refunded quickly. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

Almost three weeks ago, I sent back one item I ordered and they refused to cancel...and also a duplicate sent to me that I did not order. How long does it take for my refund to be posted to my bank account?

If you were not charged for the duplicate, I read around here somewhere that you can keep it at no charge to you.  It's supposed to be some sort of law.  If you didn't get a refund for the one you returned, that's a different story and you might want to get on facebook or ask the mods here for their help.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

Send an email to QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com. In your subject line, put Return. Give them the item#, order#, price(each), item description and the quantity you are returning. Let them know if you want a refund or exchange.  That should resolve your situation.

Respected Contributor

@Trailrun23  I wait for 7 days after it's been delivered back to QVC, and then call.  I've never had a problem with them doing the credit, but you have to have the tracking info in order to determine when it was delivered to them.

Usually, it takes weeks after they've already given me the credit for me to get an email stating that my return was processed and $0 was my credit, but that's OK, since I already got the credit and the email is just playing catch up. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Occasional Contributor

I returned a purse June 2nd.  I used qvc easy returns. They told me they refunded my q card but it is still there when I go online to pay my q card. Shouldnt It be gone? TIA