Occasional Contributor

Refund for an item that was replaced for free.

[ Edited ]

Order #XXXX6315 is the candle impressions that I placed and when they arrived they were broken.  I went on live chat and told the lady about it.  She said no problem; I am sending you at a replacement set and there is no charge at all because I asked her to make sure.  My first order was $2.24 as I used the $15 I had in member credits. Well, she charged me $15 and I am upset about it.  I want the $15 refunded to my credit card used, please.

DO NOT respond by email as I am having problems accessing my email now but just answer me here on the forum, please. Just let me know if you processed a refund.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Refund for an item that was replaced for free.

@mark49 A request was made yesterday to research the credit issue. It looks like a credit was issued for $17.24 and then used for the replacement. Cindy

Occasional Contributor

My credit card used shows a new charge of $17.24 and before it was $2.24.  So was a $15 credit applied to my card, please?  I did not want the member credits to go back on my QVC  account but to my credit card.

Occasional Contributor

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@mark49 A request was made yesterday to research the credit issue. It looks like a credit was issued for $17.24 and then used for the replacement. Cindy

My credit card used shows a new charge of $17.24 and before it was $2.24.  So was a $15 credit applied to my card, please?  I did not want the member credits to go back on my QVC  account but to my credit card.