Regular Contributor

Refund Mistakes, Refunds Taking Longer & Longer

Over the last year when I send back multiple of the same item, I’ve only been credited for 1 of those items. This has happened three times and each time I have to call back and tell QVC to credit me for all returned items. They act like “no big deal” we’ll credit you for the remaining items. If I don’t watch my returns all the time I’m getting ripped off. Also, lately it’s taking QVC forever to credit returns back to my credt card. I’m a long time customer (since QVC launched) and spend a lot of money shopping at QVC, but this is a deal breaker. If turning into every other shopping channel selling cheaply made junk, hiring hosts with no credentials, and offering poor customer service is your goal QVC, you’re well on your way. Amazon will be my online shopping company of choice in the future.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Refund Mistakes, Refunds Taking Longer & Longer

wrote:

Over the last year when I send back multiple of the same item, I’ve only been credited for 1 of those items. This has happened three times and each time I have to call back and tell QVC to credit me for all returned items. They act like “no big deal” we’ll credit you for the remaining items. If I don’t watch my returns all the time I’m getting ripped off. Also, lately it’s taking QVC forever to credit returns back to my credt card. I’m a long time customer (since QVC launched) and spend a lot of money shopping at QVC, but this is a deal breaker. If turning into every other shopping channel selling cheaply made junk, hiring hosts with no credentials, and offering poor customer service is your goal QVC, you’re well on your way. Amazon will be my online shopping company of choice in the future.

Hi @Zefra, we're very sorry for your bad experience you're continuing to have with your returns. I will forward your complaint to the appropriate department to prevent this from happening again. If you need our assistance please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. We're happy to help.

Kinski, Customer Care

Regular Contributor

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Worst holiday returns ever this year at QVC. Thank heaven for CS: they are wonderful.

I was charged on FOUR different occasions for using their return label @ $6.95 per use when I NEVER use their label! That's over $27.00! How does this happen?!

Most recently I was given merchandise credit for a return when my return form asked for credit back to my card. The Lancaster warerhouse is a disaster!

Honored Contributor

The longer they can delay refunds, the better use they have have of our money which means extra income for them.

I wish people would quit complaining about being charged the $6.95 when they paid up front for the shipping, and file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.  You can do complaints with agencies online so its no inconvenience.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I have had problems with returns and how they process the credit on my account. A few times they have missed a payment I made on the product so I was not credited for it. The one I just got a refund on was short also. I did use the prepaid label so I expected the $6.95 to be taken from the return but the product I bought was free shipping. The total charge was $77 but I was refunded only $65.01.  The last time I looked 77-6.95 equaled 70.05.  Not sure why I was jipped yet again, it is exhausting.  Sometimes the amount is small so I don't bother, my issue, but it is getting more frequent.

QVC Customer Care

@missmouse12 wrote:

I have had problems with returns and how they process the credit on my account. A few times they have missed a payment I made on the product so I was not credited for it. The one I just got a refund on was short also. I did use the prepaid label so I expected the $6.95 to be taken from the return but the product I bought was free shipping. The total charge was $77 but I was refunded only $65.01.  The last time I looked 77-6.95 equaled 70.05.  Not sure why I was jipped yet again, it is exhausting.  Sometimes the amount is small so I don't bother, my issue, but it is getting more frequent.

Hi @missmouse12,

I am sorry that you have also been experiencing difficulty with your returns.  If you would please email the order numbers in question to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com we would be more than happy to check on this for you.

Barb

Customer Care

Contributor

I am having this exact problem with the returns. It is getting ridiculous that we have to wait over 3 weeks to get a refund and most of the time have to call in to tell them you received this three weeks ago. I too am going to go to Amazon for most everything I buy.

QVC Customer Care

@Debsters wrote:

I am having this exact problem with the returns. It is getting ridiculous that we have to wait over 3 weeks to get a refund and most of the time have to call in to tell them you received this three weeks ago. I too am going to go to Amazon for most everything I buy.

Hi @Debsters,

I am sorry if you are also having to wait on a return to be processed.  You definitely should not have to wait 3 weeks.  Please email any order information to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so that we can assist you.

Barb

Customer Care