Esteemed Contributor

Refund Instead of Replacement?

Item number:A397594

I ordered two of these in different sizes, and only tried on one, which I decided to keep.  The other was returned for a replacement in a new size and color.  I checked availability before returning and I checked today for the same when I received refund notification.  It is definitely available.

Is the new thing now to just give a refund instead of sending out another color and size that are available?  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
QVC Customer Care

Re: Refund Instead of Replacement?

@SXMGirl 

I am sorry as it sounds as if this is an error by our warehouse. Please send an email to me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and include the order#. If the refund has processed already, I will probably not be able to cancel the transaction. Please let me know if you would like me to reorder for you at the original credit terms.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC Thanks, Beth.  I think that I will just take the refund since I have no idea when I will receive it.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

Item number:A397594

I ordered two of these in different sizes, and only tried on one, which I decided to keep.  The other was returned for a replacement in a new size and color.  I checked availability before returning and I checked today for the same when I received refund notification.  It is definitely available.

Is the new thing now to just give a refund instead of sending out another color and size that are available?  

This same thing happened to me.  My item was a pretty expensive Judith Ripka cuff bracelet.  I wanted a smaller size.  I waited and waited, and then I received a refund notification.  By that time, I didn't even want the thing anymore.

I haven't had any luck in the "replacement" process, any of the few times I have attempted it.  So now, I just return something that doesn't fit, and call it a day.