Regular Contributor

Refund Error and I Can't Get through to Anyone at QVC to help me. This is not right.

I have reached out to QVC several times and no one is there. I need help. I would like to know why I am not receiving my full refund for a return. I received an email from QVC stating I am being refunded only $2.09?? There must be a mistake since I paid for return shipping on my own. I would appreciate the adjustment to be made as this is not right.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Refund Error and I Can't Get through to Anyone at QVC to help me. This is not right.

@Peppertime 

Email your order details to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, they will help you.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Refund Error and I Can't Get through to Anyone at QVC to help me. This is not right.

@Peppertime The best thing to do is to email:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Give them all the info: your name, account number and what the problem is. They are very quick to assist.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Peppertime 

I'm truly sorry for the confusion. Please proivde me with the item number.  I'll be glad to look into the refund amount for you.

Kinski, Customer Care

Valued Contributor

That has happened to me & you have to email the social team for a refund! Why can't QVC train the people doing returns properly? Or is it on purpose? Hoping we won't notice. I am done with the hassles, no more for me!

Honored Contributor

@Cindy-QVC 

Im jumping on here as I've sent 3 emails w/pics and 3+ to qvcsocialteam here regarding refund of 56 cents (and other refunds).

I cant seem to get anyone online, email or by phone🙄

Why does Q remove original info after return processed,ie, Q uses to calculate return credits.  I sent all in one box therefore should only been charged return fees once.  

There also was "defective" item in box which I clearly marked.

I can again provide item #s and pic of each return.  I used qvceasyreturns@qvc.com before mailing box.

Thank you!