Regular Contributor

Receiving items in 7 to 10 days??

Didn't Q use to tell customers that they would receive their purchases in 7 to 10 business days? Maybe that was HSN?

Honored Contributor

Re: Receiving items in 7 to 10 days??

Every item is different.  I always check the EDD.

Honored Contributor

@suzykeeI have received all of my 2019 orders except one in 7 days or ;less.  The one that was later took 8 days -  but it was a winter week with heavy snow in much of the nation east of the Mississippi.

My PS on HSN --  more than a decfade ago, I had the third bad product from them and have never again ordered. Each of my orders was from a different categor -  one jewelry, one cosmetic, one household.  Fast delivery is worthless if the products are not top notch?

Honored Contributor

i usually receive my items in less than 7 days......sometimes in 3 days.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Guess it depends on where you live.  I am in Las Vegas, rarely do I get items within 10 days, unless it ships from Ontario California warehouse.

Valued Contributor

Absolutely, 7-10 days for the onset. Now it takes 7-10 days to process and then some. I no longer shop on qvc as of last week. Their xmas stuff is junk superior junk and everything they sell is overpriced, their shipping is how they make their money and stay afloat. They are on a downward spiral, they know it, and apparently don't care

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They still do say 7-10 days. At least the hosts do.

I normally do receive my items within a week.  I just looked and 2 items I ordered on the 18th are out for delivery today.  

Contributor

QVC's shipping has really gone downhill, and now it's spilled over onto HSN. Holding orders in process for days on end, not allowing the customer to cancel an order not shipped in a timely fashion, marking an item as shipped when actually all they've done is send the package info to the carrier, adding time onto delivery by having the packages transferred from UPS to USPS-it's all a mess and not acceptable. Tracking is not accurate, as well. I am very, very unhappy and all I get are platitudes and "We're working on it." Too long to be working on it without beneficial results.