Regular Contributor

Hello,

custmomer care, please check my account. I am being charged for charges not made.

Thank you 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Receiving erroneous charges

@skincaremaven  I'm so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail me your account information and the dollar amounts/dates billed to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will be happy to help.

Valued Contributor

Good luck.  i just got off the phone with them and they were no help.  Couldn't even tell me which order/orders had been double charged, only that it was a easy pay charge and could be multiple items.  Of course right after the holidays.  Pretty suspicious if you ask me.  I will never purchase another thing from QVC.  

Regular Contributor

Hello Wayne, thank you for reaching out. I have received multiple charges for easy pay items over the past week. It looks like I was double charged easy payments.

Thank you for checking. Kim Karel 

Trusted Contributor

@Wayne-QVC  I received an email about being charged multiple times for easy pay items.  However, the email doesn't specify what date these charges happened, etc.  I have a lot of purchases with Q and many are on easy pays.  If I don't know what to check, how do I know I will be credited correctly?  Any advice?  I tried calling but the wait time was too long.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

I contacted the social team via email about an account issue a little while ago and @Wayne-QVC  responded quickly and solved my issue, thanks Wayne!

At least give them a chance to help you!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@Misplaced Parisian  I'm so sorry, but if you received confirmation that you were possibly double billed, you will definitly be credited correctly. 

Trusted Contributor

@Wayne-QVC  Thank YOU!  I greatly appreciate your assitance.

Valued Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian  I'm so sorry, but if you received confirmation that you were possibly double billed, you will definitly be credited correctly. 

Wayne, how can we confirm it if we don't know which orders it happened with?

QVC Customer Care

@coconut1818  The order number will be listed on your charge card statement if you were double billed. You can use that order number to confirm.