Valued Contributor

Re: Receiving erroneous charges

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @coconut1818 I am sorry Wayne is not available at the moment. I am not sure which order was affected, however I checked your Membership Account and there is a comment that the situation has been corrected and a letter will be sent to you concerning this issue. 

@Alice-QVC I want to be able to confirm what is in my letter.  If you can't confirm which order was affected how am I suppose to?  I will wait for my letter and it better have all the pertinent information.  I have shopped with the Q for decades, late 80's.  This has never happened before and I'm very concerned.  Why won't anyone answer the question as to if this only happened on one specific day or was it numerous days?  This is unacceptable! 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the Lock and Lock TSV and they authorized the easy pay and the full charge on my bank account. I contacted CS and was told the charges would drop off once it was shipped. This is unacceptable because this continues to happen and all we get is there is a glitch in the system. IMHO, your system has been compromised and we are having to suffer the consequences. Enough is enough. Correct your system!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Guess I better check my account Smiley Sad

Contributor

Also other cc's

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Same thing happened to me....I was also told it was a system glitch and I waited 5 days to see if the glitch would be corrected. It was and the money was back in my bank account. Shipping was super slow on the item and when it finally arrived it was the wrong size and I had to return it. Just a total pain. I ordered the same item directly from the vendor and it arrived very quickly and was exactly what I ordered...a bit more money yes, but no headache.   That was my last order.Now I'm reading comments about double billing...trust is very important when we give a company access to matters of our money whether it be our bank account or credit card.  I've rediscovered shopping local and if I can't find it locally there is always Amazon Smiley Happy Shame too...not sure what has happened but I used to enjoy shopping with QVC and  I do hope someone in management can turn things around Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This issue has not been resolved.  I just got an email alert from my cc company saying two charges from QVC were charged to my account.  I went online to check and they charged me twice for one easy pay and there is a pending with zero for the same easy pay.  What is going on???

Trusted Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @coconut1818 I am sorry Wayne is not available at the moment. I am not sure which order was affected, however I checked your Membership Account and there is a comment that the situation has been corrected and a letter will be sent to you concerning this issue. 

@Alice-QVCI want to be able to confirm what is in my letter.  If you can't confirm which order was affected how am I suppose to?  I will wait for my letter and it better have all the pertinent information.  I have shopped with the Q for decades, late 80's.  This has never happened before and I'm very concerned.  Why won't anyone answer the question as to if this only happened on one specific day or was it numerous days?  This is unacceptable! 

It is like pulling teeth to try to get a response out of anyone associated with QVC.  They were told to keep quiet and lay low lol.