Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Receiving erroneous charges

Myemail said I had been credited more than once! I don't know what's going on but until I find out what it is I'm not ordering. I stopped using my Qcard recently. I won't use it again!

Esteemed Contributor

I guess I’ll check my account ... lately I’ve cut back on using ez pay because of an uneasy feeling I have about it .... I guess I’ll have to make time to check it out!!

Valued Contributor

We're supposed to figure it out for them??? I'm going to check every detail! No more easy pay or Q card for me!

Esteemed Contributor

If you have been careful to only use one card here, you can remove it from your account and have card company freeze/close it.  With this kind of lax control, you have to wonder about security lapses.

Frequent Contributor

I received the email this morning so I called customer care and was basically told that everyone received the email as a precaution and that we should contact them if we notice double charges. I was like,huh?? Insane. I checked and didn't see anything but will keep a watch out. 

Valued Contributor

I would like to know how many of the mistakes were actually double refunds! ;-)  The email indicated it could be either a double charge or refund but when speaking to customer service she said it would be a double charge and could be multiple easy pay payments.  What are they doing to make sure this never happens again.  Makes you wonder.  

Valued Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@coconut1818  The order number will be listed on your charge card statement if you were double billed. You can use that order number to confirm. 

Wayne-QVC if you go to order status, then details where it shows easy pay payments, would it show there or is your credit card statement the only way to try and figure it out?  Did this only happen on January 24th or are there other dates we need to be concerned about?  May I ask what measures are in place to make sure this never happens again.  If you could see all my purchases made the last couple of months on easy pay you would understand my frustration!  Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @coconut1818 I am sorry Wayne is not available at the moment. I am not sure which order was affected, however I checked your Membership Account and there is a comment that the situation has been corrected and a letter will be sent to you concerning this issue. 

Honored Contributor

Is it just the Qcard or other cc cards?

Valued Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Is it just the Qcard or other cc cards?

Mine is a Mastercard not a Qcard.