Frequent Contributor

Received someones used Shirt. But Bought as New , Full Price.

I bought this Shirt in black and Full Price and NEW. NOT AS IS. What I received was a returned Shirt with 12 Rhinestones missing, crumpled up in a taped together torn bag, and not even the original bag, and it stunk like sweat. They sold me a used shirt as new shirt. Thats unbelievable.I understand if you buy AS IS , that you can get a Lemon. But this Shirt was bought NEW. Full Price. Of course I emailed them and I want full refund of all my shipping and return.

Honored Contributor

Re: Received someones used Shirt. But Bought as New , Full Price.

Hopefully you won't have any problems in getting a full refund.  I agree that items should be checked before shipping them out as new.

However when you go into a B&M store and try on clothing, you're not the first & only person to have tried on the clothes.

Respected Contributor

But 12 rhinestones missing aren't from someone just trying it on.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@akdld wrote:

I bought this Shirt in black and Full Price and NEW. NOT AS IS. What I received was a returned Shirt with 12 Rhinestones missing, crumpled up in a taped together torn bag, and not even the original bag, and it stunk like sweat. They sold me a used shirt as new shirt. Thats unbelievable.I understand if you buy AS IS , that you can get a Lemon. But this Shirt was bought NEW. Full Price. Of course I emailed them and I want full refund of all my shipping and return.

Good morning @akdld I apologize that happened and we have disappointed you with this shirt. I have sent an email to you just now regarding this order. Thank you for shopping and posting with us here in our Community forums. ~Kim

Honored Contributor

The "housewives" on reality TV always buy and return things worn.... maybe Lisa Rinna bought it and wore it and returned it !   It could be her sweat Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Why can't QVC get it through their corporate head that once something is returned, they sell it 'as is'? Even then, it should be checked for cleanliness, and it it has multiple parts, all parts should be there before reselling it.

Respected Contributor

This type of occurrence seems to be happening  more and more. A used tissue in a pocket, dirty bakeware,cosmetics with a broken seals, perspiration odor. What happened to the Quality in Q?  I have been lucky , but why should a customer have to ship a package back and be inconvienced? We buy site unseen expecting new  merchandise. These items should go to the Outlet Stores.

Trusted Contributor

The last three pairs of shoes I have ordered from QVC have been USED, and sold as new.   Disgusting.   I do not want "as is" and do not order "as is" shoes.   And I don't mean they were tried on...they were worn.   Absolutely disgusting and now I am not buying shoes from QVC unless they are a new style as a TSV or something.   (I did receive full refunds including shipping, but still a hassle and disappointing.)  

I don't need to hear that "others have tried on shoes in the store, blah blah."   If that works for you, great.   In a store I have an option of buying the shoes or not.   With QVC, when I buy NEW, I expect NEW.  

Honored Contributor

@SarahW, you made the exact point. In a store you see what you are getting, and whether it is truly new. We deserve new from QVC right from the start.