Occasional Contributor

Received someone else's order

[ Edited ]

I got an email yesterday saying my package (that I had not received yet) was on it's was  back to QVC! So I contacted the social team and they said Sorry and I wouldn't have to pay the return fee. Then low and behold, today I got the package, or so I thought. I opened it and found someone else's order, from another state, (I am in Vt and this was an order for someone in Texas!) and her name on the packing slip. So I have contacted them again, but now both of us are not getting what we ordered. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Received someone else's order

If you want confirmation, I'd say yes, that's true.  Just send it back.  Happens occasionally.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@gr mt girl  I also received an incorrect order a few months ago - but the correct item was reshipped quickly once I contacted customer service & of course I sent back the other customer's item.  They were both Diamonique items.  I ordered a pair of sterling stud earrings & instead I received a yellow gold solitaire Diamonique ring.  I hope the intended customer eventually got her ring as well!

Occasional Contributor

I'm glad it worked out for you and you got your order!  This was something new for me.  The item I was supposed to get is sold out now,  the social team got back to me since I posted.  

Respected Contributor

l called CS  when I received someone elses shoe  order. Her packing slip and my address and I called CS she said in her words "Send it back and let the warehouse figure it out. "" Click. "I had to contact CS twice again as waited a month with no shoes and finally got my order. I think the initial CS  rep. should have followed up once received my shoes and the other customer's were corrected. I was even asked once  by CS if my address was current? It was a mess but only happened to me once.

Trusted Contributor

unfortunately it has happened to me a few times.  And of course my bad luck...By the time I find out...the item I want is sold out.  So I'm out of luck.  Of coused they say they will refund me my money.  But I wanted what I ordered. 

Esteemed Contributor

This happened to me about a month ago. I contacted CS and was told to send back the other person's order, which I did. The woman I talked to had my correct item shipped overnight to me. It was pretty easy and I appreciated how CS handled it for me so quickly.