New Contributor

Received someone else's order :(

Hi all,

I placed an order on 8/5 and a QVC package arrived today with my correct address/confirmation number on the front, but the inside contains another person's order and packing slip on the inside. I would be happy to mail back the package to QVC with the return slip but I also don't want the person on the other end to get a refund minus the shipping fee (same goes for me! I really want my AnyBody order Smiley LOL ). Any suggestions from the Q team as to how I can get my order and so can the other person without any charges on shipping/returns? Thanks, I've had good luck in the past with shipping issues and hope it keeps going. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Received someone else's order :(

@Sara Loves Shopping Send an email (off line) to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Give them all the info and they'll get back to you, in case they don't see your post.

Respected Contributor

@Sara Loves Shopping Maybe you got my siste'sr package. She received a package the other day with nothing in it.

Honored Contributor

@Sara Loves Shopping wrote:

Hi all,

I placed an order on 8/5 and a QVC package arrived today with my correct address/confirmation number on the front, but the inside contains another person's order and packing slip on the inside. I would be happy to mail back the package to QVC with the return slip but I also don't want the person on the other end to get a refund minus the shipping fee (same goes for me! I really want my AnyBody order Smiley LOL ). Any suggestions from the Q team as to how I can get my order and so can the other person without any charges on shipping/returns? Thanks, I've had good luck in the past with shipping issues and hope it keeps going. 

Good luck ! I ordered a 200.00 Carolyn Pollack cuff and both times sent back never got what I ordered . After the 2nd flub up I cancelled the order altogether.

As bad as my experience is another gal in here posted she received an EMPTY pouch all she got was air.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Sara Loves Shopping 

I am sorry you received the wrong item. Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to assist you.

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

If you have the other person's address, I would just mail them their stuff.

It would probably be quicker and easier that way.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Frequent Contributor

I had the same issue. Got someone else’s Side Stitchblouse-and I imagine they received my blouse. I called CS and was told to return to them. I just followed up by noting their error on the return slip and then contacting them online to make sure I covered the issue with returns and replacement. Neither I nor the other person should la out on what we rightfully paid for; let’s hope it works out that way for both of us!

[ Edited ]

SHIPPING IS AWEFUL HERE... CERTAIN AMOUNT ESPECIALLY EXPENSIVE ITEMS SHOULD BE UPS TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIEVE THEM ! I CALLED CS. AFTER 6 DAYS OF MY ORDER JUST SITTING THERE ...THEN I HEAR ANOTHER 5 DAYS MAYBE ... I ASK WHAT IF YOU DON'T GET IT ? CS.SAID IT'S INSURED WE DON'T HANDEL SHIPPING ISSUES... JUST ORDERS WE'LL JUST START OVER REPLACING  I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS TO RETHINK THE SHIPPING HERE!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Wonder if it was mine. I received an XL in white for someone in Forest Lake, CA.  I sent it back.