Contributor

Received someone else's order instead of mine. Now what?

I got a QVC package yesterday, just opened it, and couldn't remember ordering the item (known to happen!) but then see it's a swimsuit not in my size, and the packing slip has someone else's name.  I see the purple tank top I'm waiting for now shows delivered, so I guess she or someone else has it?  This swimsuit in this size is currently sold out, and I would hate for her never to get it because it gets left in some "returns" pile at the warehouse.  My tank is still showing in stock in my size at least, but I don't know who it went to.

Do I trust QVC with this "exchange??"  I'm nervous neither of us will end up with the items we ordered.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received someone else's order instead of mine. Now what?

I would call customer service.   

But I am with you.... I don't trust the exchange process either.  I have yet to have one item exchanged.  It always is just straight returned and I never even hear back.  The last one, I even put a sticky note on it-- "THIS IS AN EXCHANGE REQUEST" and still, I see the item is just returned.  

It's a bummer because I wanted the item.  But when it doesn't come back, I move on.  lol

Trusted Contributor

Hi. This has happened to me several times. I called customer service. They told me to send it back so I did. And they sent me the product I ordered. 

Respected Contributor

@Annieland That happened to me three times, once recently.

I call customer service, they immediately send me the item I should have received. Then they tell me to just return the wrong item with the enclosed label.

Always worked.

Once I received pots and pans instead of a sweater.

Contributor

Oh man, I do the giant Post-Its too!  They've gotten a LITTLE better with free exchanges, but I don't do a ton because it's so ridiculous how often it's ignored.

I'm such a dork, but I just know this poor woman isn't gonna get her swimsuit and I feel really bad.

Honored Contributor

@Annieland If you can't reach CS by phone, please do send an email to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with all details. They are great at helping with things like this.

QVC Customer Care

@Annieland 

I am sorry you received the incorrect item. Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order number and we will be happy to send you the correct item if in stock or a full refund.

Beth QVC

Contributor

@Love my grandkids Yeah, that's probably what I'll do.  I found the intended recipient on FB and sent her a message but who knows if she'll see it.  I agree that social team email sends you to some people who TRULY help, the few times I've used it with some quite complicated issues.

Contributor

Ok, will do, @Beth-QVC .  But she better get her swimsuit!! Smiley LOL

Contributor

This happened to me about 3 weeks ago.  I was expecting a top, opened the package and there was this coral color top that I had definitely not ordered.  The packing slip had someone else's name on it.  When I checked USPS for MY order it said delivered.  I called Customer Service, and they told me to just send back the top I got and they would send me another top of the one I ordered.  I received it, and all is well, but that was the first time THAT had ever happened to me. 

I wonder if the lady who received my top like it?  LOL.