Respected Contributor

Received USED lip butters - in over 30 years this is a first for me!

To the MODS:   I'm a QVC customer since the very beginning, 33 years.  I purchase a wide range of products and also have gifts sent from you to my sister in NY.  I've always loved shopping with QVC.  Today is a first for me ...   I received my JOSIE MARAN LIP BUTTER TRIO/Make up Bag package and the lip butters had been used!  It is very clear that they have been touched (used), as there are finger prints on the top of each lip butter,  a slight dent in the edge and clearly have been tried and returned.   I am so frustrated by this as they were not sold as is,  they were sold as new.  This item is now also now SOLD OUT, and the colors for me are perfect.

Is this the kind of CUSTOMER CARE that you want to provide?

Respected Contributor

Re: Received USED lip butters - in over 30 years this is a first for me!

Mistakes happen so call CS, get a refund & throw them away. A first in over 30 years is an excellent record so forgive & forget...done.

Respected Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Mistakes happen so call CS, get a refund & throw them away. A first in over 30 years is an excellent record so forgive & forget...done.

I agree,  first in over 30 years is wonderful,  but since they are CLEARLY used, these should have hit the trash at QVC.

QVC Customer Care

@nyc1   I am sending you an email, I'm so sorry!!

Susan

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@nyc1   I am sending you an email, I'm so sorry!!

Susan

@Susan-QVC  Thank you.   I was truly surprised and disappointed.  

Respected Contributor

THANK YOU SUSAN (QVC Mod) for making things right and responding lightening fast.  The QVC CS is still as exceptional as it always has been, and much appreciated.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

I agree,  first in over 30 years is wonderful,  but since they are CLEARLY used, these should have hit the trash at QVC.

The Returns Dept deals with a huge amounts of packages so it's  just common sense that mistakes are going to happen....an item that should've been tossed wasn't. Sorry.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kitcat51 wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

The Returns Dept deals with a huge amounts of packages so it's  just common sense that mistakes are going to happen....an item that should've been tossed wasn't. Sorry.

@kitcat51Susan fixed the problem and I'm appreciative.  Why YOU are so involved in my pointing this out is beyond me.  It's done, fixed, made right. I'm not worked up about it,  you shouldn't be either.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51Susan fixed the problem and I'm appreciative.  Why YOU are so involved in my pointing this out is beyond me.  It's done, fixed, made right. I'm not worked up about it,  you shouldn't be either.

Ok, Thanks. Be well.

Super Contributor

nyc1, I am glad you got it sorted. I totally understand where you were initially coming from though. I just ordered an automatic jar opener for my mom from QVC and had it sent directly to her house. Embarrassingly, she opened it and said it was a used item. There were greasy handprints all over it, it was not in a bag or anything inside the shipping box, and it makes a much louder grinding noise during operation than what was demonstrated on the television. It also failed to pen a jar of peanut butter that had no special shape or size to it. So, egg on my face for sending this to her, thinking it would be something she would like since she has people open her jars for her all the time.