Esteemed Contributor

Received TSV Lock & Lock and one lid is missing a tab...

I received my Lock and Lock TSV purchase today and when I unpacked it......the lid for the 1 qt  zen container in Chrystal blue arrived missing one of the tabs on the lid....

Do I have to contact Lock & Lock or can QVC send me out another lid since it was missing when I got it....I hate to pack the whole thing up and send it back as defective or pay shipping to Lock and Lock get a new lid.....

Respected Contributor

Re: Received TSV Lock & Lock and one lid is missing a tab...

From reviews I have read, the tabs do fall off pretty often. I sympathize with your desire get a good set. If it were me, I would just live with it if I intended to keep the set.

Honored Contributor

you probably have to return the set to qvc and request a new one.

another option would be to ask for a partial refund since one part of th set is "unusable."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

you probably have to return the set to qvc and request a new one.

another option would be to ask for a partial refund since one part of th set is "unusable."

I agree with @sunshine45 - and if you're going to ponder a return/exchange, make sure your color is still available if that's important to you!

Respected Contributor

Call QVC and tell them.  They might have one sent from L&L.  Don't just live with it.  I have one lid that a tab broke off from one of my more recent purchases and didn't call about it.  I have a bowl now that I can't use.  Just do it.

QVC Customer Care

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I received my Lock and Lock TSV purchase today and when I unpacked it......the lid for the 1 qt  zen container in Chrystal blue arrived missing one of the tabs on the lid....

Do I have to contact Lock & Lock or can QVC send me out another lid since it was missing when I got it....I hate to pack the whole thing up and send it back as defective or pay shipping to Lock and Lock get a new lid.....

Hi @Nataliesgramma

I am so sorry that one of the lids arrived damaged! I have sent a request to have a replacement lid in Crystal Blue for a 1qt zen container. If a replacement is available, it should ship out to you within 7 days.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

Barb

Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Call QVC and tell them.  They might have one sent from L&L.  Don't just live with it.  I have one lid that a tab broke off from one of my more recent purchases and didn't call about it.  I have a bowl now that I can't use.  Just do it.

Hi @luvmybeetle

I am sorry that you also have a broken lid. I tried to find a recent Lock and Lock order on your account but was unable to do so. Maybe the order was on a different account? Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order details and we will do what we can to help!

Barb 

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Barbara-QVC...you rock!!

Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Hi @luvmybeetle

I am sorry that you also have a broken lid. I tried to find a recent Lock and Lock order on your account but was unable to do so. Maybe the order was on a different account? Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order details and we will do what we can to help!

Barb 

Customer Care

Barb, I will do that.  Thanks for the help.

Respected Contributor

One of the tabs was missing on my set.  Called CS and they're going to send a new cover.