QVC Customer Care

Re: Received Someone else's order

@mollypup  We've just sent you an email. Cindy

Super Contributor

In June I ordered a D&C lavender square neck tee shirt size 1X. I received a D&C polo type shirt in light blue size XS. It was addressed to me. However, the inside invoice was  someone in Washington State. I sent it back the same day I received it and I called CS and got it replaced.

The problem was handled appropriately BUT the CS person was so blase and said that this happens all the time. No big deal, I guess. I finally got my tee shirt in July.

Respected Contributor

Happened to me too.  Returned order with specific instructions to NOT charge me for return.  That, along with slow shipping and extreme difficulty using gift cards has made my experiences with QVC very NEGATIVE in the recent months.  I'm shopping other businesses these days.

Respected Contributor

@mollypup if you receive the incorrect oreder, someone else's order, or a defective order you do not have to pay return fees. Use the return label and mark the return form as such. Just make sure to check your account that you aren't charged the fee.

Contributor

My invoice for my garden stake was correct but the shipment was a box of Corazona's oatmeal bars. How screw ups like this just baffle me! I contacted QVC and the rep was extremely rude about it. I asked if he couldn't please expedite shipping as I had ordered the item back on July 10th and would not be receiving it until July 30th - he told me no, they don't do that...so to the person expecting their oatmeal bars, hope you are enjoying my garden stake.

Valued Contributor

It happened to me about 10 days ago. I ordered 3 denim & co LTS shirts in different colors. Two were correct but the navy one I ordered was a pair of Isaac Mizrahi petite (I'm tall) lace culotte pants! Customer service made a note of the problem. I had to send the two shirts I received for an exchange as once again the size chart was not correct! WhHen I say the size chart was off it wasn't a little off it was 2 to 3 inches off.