Contributor

Received Someone Else’s Order

Hi,  

I was excited to see a QVC package in my mailbox.  It should have been the Linea kimono jacket that is sitting at the post office for two days.  Instead it was a Du Jour jacket  that was ordered by a lady in Las Vegas.  The outside label had my address in Livermore.  Now I have to go to the post office and send it back, hoping that I don't get charged for shipping.

Honored Contributor

Re: Received Someone Else’s Order

@Love Linea   This happens every now and then, to me twice.  Just stick the return label on it, go to the USPS website and request a package pick up.  They'll come get it at your convenience.  I just leave them on my porch.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I just put a note inside of the package, and sent it back to QVC with the return label. --did not get charged shipping.

Frequent Contributor

@Love Linea Same thing has happened to me - twice.  I wasn't charged.  I can imagine it happens fairly often.  

Esteemed Contributor

I had that happen to me too, I just went to the post office and they said to refuse the package.   They sent it back to QVC with a "wrong address" stamp.