Rec'd Pkg with Ship-to Label for my name and address ....

...BUT, package contains wrong item and packing slip is to another person/address alltoghether.  My Order Status shows MY item as shipped and received.  Of course it does because my Ship-to Label is on the package I received, but the item inside/packing-slip is not . I am guessing that MY order item and my packing slip was sent to another person under THEIR label.  I

I want my item and I am sure whoever is supposed to get the item I received wants theirs.  I tried contacting customer service via the 800 number, the chat, and the email, but there is an "oops sorry" message on the 800 number.  The "chat" box never comes up.  when click on the "email link" it goes no where... no web page at all.  

Furthermore, I have been billed for the item that was shipped that I did not receive.  So QVC is charging/banking my payments and I have no recourse to recoup or rebut.

Would someone please help me resolve this?  There are other items in my order that are stated as shipped and or "in process" that I have no idea where they are, nor can I cancel any item in the order.  I also need instuctions on what to do with the other person's item that I received.  

Help!

Honored Contributor

Re: Rec'd Pkg with Ship-to Label for my name and address ....

This has happened to me about 3 or 4 times over the years.  Is your item still available?  If so, contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and they'll send you a duplicate.  Your order probably did not go to the person whose order you got.  There's no way of knowing where it isYou can stick the return label on it and return, explaining it was mailed to wrong person.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

That happened to me a few months ago. I just called customer service.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

That happened to me a few months ago. I just called customer service.

but customer service is not available

QVC Customer Care

@Redagain wrote:

...BUT, package contains wrong item and packing slip is to another person/address alltoghether.  My Order Status shows MY item as shipped and received.  Of course it does because my Ship-to Label is on the package I received, but the item inside/packing-slip is not . I am guessing that MY order item and my packing slip was sent to another person under THEIR label.  I

I want my item and I am sure whoever is supposed to get the item I received wants theirs.  I tried contacting customer service via the 800 number, the chat, and the email, but there is an "oops sorry" message on the 800 number.  The "chat" box never comes up.  when click on the "email link" it goes no where... no web page at all.  

Furthermore, I have been billed for the item that was shipped that I did not receive.  So QVC is charging/banking my payments and I have no recourse to recoup or rebut.

Would someone please help me resolve this?  There are other items in my order that are stated as shipped and or "in process" that I have no idea where they are, nor can I cancel any item in the order.  I also need instuctions on what to do with the other person's item that I received.  

Help!

@Redagain    I am sorry to see this happened, can you provide me with the item number or description, we will do what we can to help. 

Susan

Frequent Contributor

The same thing happened to me yesterday--shipping label had my name/address, and when I opened it, noticed  the item and packing slip were for someone else!! I tried calling customer service, but could not get through. I'm sending back to QVC today with a note included. Hope this customer gets the item eventually!!