Regular Contributor

Re: Really QVC-Free shipping until 1pm ET and we can't buy anything online

Not only do I get the technical issue message, but I see items on 5 easy pays, but when I pull up the item it no longer applies! I'm so tired of this incompetence. It is evident that they don't want you to shop. Always technical difficulties on free shipping days? 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not having any problems with searching, accessing my wish list and cart, or placing orders. For anyone who is experiencing issues, try a different browser or different device if you can—the issue does not seem widespread. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

I just placed my order and had no problems.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't receive the email until 1 hr 21 min after the start, and didn't see it until 11 minutes before the end.

q ship.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

Guess, I was lucky I saw the email at 1 pm today. My saved list was there.  I saw the  notice  that  some restrictions appIy . I was hoping my items did not have restrictions . I  ordered two items with free shipping on each.

Esteemed Contributor

And the plot thickens. Items in my cart at Ibotta that I can’t check out are in my saved list at QVC.com. Sheesh!

Keepin' it real.
Trusted Contributor

Q has been acting very strangely lately.  The last time there was free shipping, I couldn't do anything--kept getting hung up and unable to view items or put anything in my cart.  Today I am getting "the action you requested cannot be completed" or something to that effect.  

I can satisfy my shopping jones elsewhere--every business seems to have Halloween sales this weekend.  

Honored Contributor

I had no issue placing an order for FREE S&H. For those who had issues I don't understand why folks don't just make a call to CS or place order by phone...SMH

Honored Contributor

Placed an order from my wish list with no problems.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

I hurried to place my order before 1:00 pm & 10 minutes later when I was checking on sizing I tried to cancel two items. I couldn't because it was too far along in process!! 10 Minutes????????? Wow, how stupid am I. NEVER AGAIN!