Esteemed Contributor

Real good foods chicken enchiladas

[ Edited ]

OMG ,they  are sooooo bad. I  wrote a review in Feb. saying they were salty ,BUT  

OMG,they are awful!!!!  Into the garbage they go!

I hope QVC stops selling these terrible tasteing  things!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Real good foods chicken enchiladas

I really hate it when anything is overly salty or sugary.  I would have tossed mine too.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

Why the title says:  Real good and - the message says food bad?

Thought I was getting a tip about something I might like.  ????

Respected Contributor

The brand name is Real Good Foods.

I've seen the chicken for crust pizza, and was thinking about trying it.  Changed my mind.

Respected Contributor

I am not impressed with how they make those crazy faces about how great everything is. It's just is so misleading and obnoxious.Not everything could that wonderful.They practically have a seizure.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MalteseMomma I am so sorry you were disappointed in the Chicken Tortilla Enchiladas.  I will be sure to share your feedback with our management team.

Contributor

I love them!  I purchased the cheese ones at Walmart and the price was $4 for one so this is a good deal.  This is the only "processed food" that I eat and I don't eat at restaurants but these are a nice occasional treat!  The ingredients are pretty good for packaged food.  I eat them with a big salad.   

Trusted Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

I am not impressed with how they make those crazy faces about how great everything is. It's just is so misleading and obnoxious.Not everything could that wonderful.They practically have a seizure.

I feel the same way.  Hubby and I joke about it all the time.  At times you can tell the product may not be that great based on the quick reaction and small bites.  I would just love one caller to get through and talk about how aweful something tastes. LOL.  In all honesty price alone keeps me from buying any food product on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mimomof4 wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

I feel the same way.  Hubby and I joke about it all the time.  At times you can tell the product may not be that great based on the quick reaction and small bites.  I would just love one caller to get through and talk about how aweful something tastes. LOL.  In all honesty price alone keeps me from buying any food product on QVC.

---------------

Well, I know that not all QVC food items are the BEST!!  I have ordered and then called in for a refund due to poor quality, poor packaging, over salted or tasteless.   But there are some food products that I do order constantly and really like to have in my house!

What I hate is to see is a close up of any host's mouth as they are eating the food or any host stuffing themselves as though it is the last meal of their lifetme!   I find it so repulsive!!  I don't want to see the eye rolls and over dramatic, facial expressions.  I now know which hosts are hard to watch on food shows, so I do not watch their shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

OMG ,they  are sooooo bad. I  wrote a review in Feb. saying they were salty ,BUT  

OMG,they are awful!!!!  Into the garbage they go!

I hope QVC stops selling these terrible tasteing  things!!!

---------------------

I live in the Land of Enchiladas....so I'd probably never buy frozen ones.  But I looked up the nutritional info for this product and the sodium content is unbelievable!!  980 mg for one serving - two enchiladas!!   Yikes.....