Read Reviews button frequently does not work

Does anyone else have trouble with the "read reviews" button? Seems most things I am intersted in buying does not have a working button. I won't buy things w/o readind the reviews. Thanks

Trusted Contributor

Re: Read Reviews button frequently does not work

@pineapple2 wrote:

Does anyone else have trouble with the "read reviews" button? Seems most things I am intersted in buying does not have a working button. I won't buy things w/o readind the reviews. Thanks

@pineapple2    Yes...just attempted to read reviews for a bare minerals product.  I was unable to pull up reviews...so I will delete what I have in my cart. 
I also will not purchase anything without reading reviews. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes.  I have to keep going back to get to the reviews.  

Respected Contributor

Yup, happens to me too.  When I click on reviews, it takes me to questions. If I know its an item that is not new, it makes me very leery to buy.  Reviews should always be available.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes it takes a few tries.  Or even just waiting and few minutes and scrolling down.  I agree - I don't like to buy anything without seeing reviews.

Honored Contributor

What I find annoying is reading reviews but not being able to rate the review ie, was it helpful or not. Sometimes I read reviewsand just think they're so ridiculous I must check NO espeically if it's something I boiught and the reviewer was totally off base OR worse yet reviews an item they did not even buy!

Super Contributor

Yes I agree.....also many times when I try to answer a question... it is difficult or won't even let me....so I give up....in general QVC....has one of the worst websites...not user friendly....user... frustrating....!

New Contributor

Yep, me too...what's up?  Failure in IT or corporate checks lower rated items and makes them "dissapear"! WHOOSH!!

Hey QVC - FIX IT