Contributor

An order I placed shows it shipped on February 20th with a tracking number. Since then it has not moved. USPS shows it has not received package. Any ideas?

Respected Contributor

We have the same problem at our house.  When I order food on my husband's account I get the same thing.  I've emailed the Social Team many times about it.  I guess the vendor makes a label and holds it and when the order is ready they really ship it.  I just ordered some Bauer candy and ended up emailing the Bauer Co.  They emailed me back right away and explained the problem.  My order shipped the next day (yesterday) and is being delivered today.  I think it's the notification page on QVC that confuses us.

Honored Contributor

@joammi   Not too unusual.  Every daily visit to order status is an adventure.  All sorts of bizarre things happening.  Hang in there and patiently wait a few more days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I have the same thing going on.  I placed an order on 2/18/22 and it also shipped on February 20 with an estimated delivery date of 2/24.  When I go to try the order, no tracking information comes up and the message that pops up onscreen says to check back later.  When I enter the Tracking # at USPS, there is also no info. 

I will give it another week and if I don't receive my package or no information is available, I will send an email to the QVC Social Team.  They are always so wonderful and helpful.   I think we just have to give it time to see what happens. 

Contributor

Exact same information as my order.

Frequent Contributor

I'll try to post back next week if I get any information on my order

Frequent Contributor

Hi Joammi

I just emailed the QVC Social Team regarding my order that was shipped 2/20 and no tracking info was available.  They couldn't find any tracking either so I was offered either a refund or to re-send the order since the top I ordered was still available.

They are sending me the top I ordered as I really wanted it and it was still available.

The QVC Social Team is the Best in the business.   Alice and the rest of the team are really great.  So I would suggest if you still haven't received your order, to contact the QVC Social Team.

QVC Customer Care

@joammi wrote:

An order I placed shows it shipped on February 20th with a tracking number. Since then it has not moved. USPS shows it has not received package. Any ideas?

@joammi  I am sorry you are having trouble getting your order.   If you have not received the order or still do not see tracking please let us know the item number or email the order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to help resolve this for you. 

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

@NJ QVC Fan wrote:

Hi Joammi

I just emailed the QVC Social Team regarding my order that was shipped 2/20 and no tracking info was available.  They couldn't find any tracking either so I was offered either a refund or to re-send the order since the top I ordered was still available.

They are sending me the top I ordered as I really wanted it and it was still available.

The QVC Social Team is the Best in the business.   Alice and the rest of the team are really great.  So I would suggest if you still haven't received your order, to contact the QVC Social Team.

@NJ QVC Fan  that's the Social Team. Why do you think that "Social" is a part of their name? Hope they never go away!!

Frequent Contributor

I was having the same problem, but tracking info showed up today. You see, I NEED to know when things are going to arrive so I can get my DH occupied or out on an errand before the carrier arrives!😄