Regular Contributor

Re, Advance Orders please help

Most advance orders give you the month etc when they ship, but every time I order an HS candle it says advance order with no explanation and no ability to pick the date. can someone help me, I have canceled twice because they were birthday gifts and absolutely no idea when the "advance order" will ship  

Respected Contributor

Re: Re, Advance Orders please help

@Iris in bloom  I'm not quite sure when your candles will ship,  but I thought I heard him say during one visit,  that he preferred to not ship his candles during the very hot summer months.  I wonder if that could be the reason.  The CS dept may have an answer for you that is more specific. 

Frequent Contributor

If I remember correctly, HS candles won't ship until late September.  They do not ship during the summer.  Too hot.

QVC Customer Care

@Iris in bloom wrote:

Most advance orders give you the month etc when they ship, but every time I order an HS candle it says advance order with no explanation and no ability to pick the date. can someone help me, I have canceled twice because they were birthday gifts and absolutely no idea when the "advance order" will ship  

@Iris in bloom Hi, I took a quick look at H217001,  it's showing an advance sale release date of 9/15. 

Sh 9/15 HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin S/2 18oz Pear Tree 4-Wick

Susan Q-Social