Esteemed Contributor

Rastelli’s Black Angus Bacon Cheddar Sirloin Burgers

I just received my order of the Rastelli’s Black Angus Bacon Ceddar Sirloin Burgers  .... they arrived completely frozen so that’s not a problem .... the burgers are individually wrapped but, they are not a red beef color .... they are more like a pink color with some small white ice grandulas inside the sealed packaging ... I was wondering if anyone else ordered & received these & if they arrived the same way mine did?

I am just concerned that they are good before I call Customer Service for a possible refund .... also, if any of the QVC Social Team @QVC.Com  can help me with this I will be very grateful... Thanks 😊

Honored Contributor

Re: Rastelli’s Black Angus Bacon Cheddar Sirloin Burgers

They were undoubtedly flash frozen and airtight.  Blood oxidizes and turns dark red when exposed to air.  Sounds like your burgers are very fresh.  If they arrived frozen, why would you question their freshness? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They were undoubtedly flash frozen and airtight.  Blood oxidizes and turns dark red when exposed to air.  Sounds like your burgers are very fresh.  If they arrived frozen, why would you question their freshness? 

@Kachina624  ... I am questioning their freshness because I have ordered frozen burgers before from QVC & Rastelli’s & they never were pink in color ... Before I eat them I want to make sure they are good so, I don’t get sick ..... I posted this only to see if others ordered these burgers & if they looked the same way as mine when they received them .... I am looking forward to what they have to say. 😊

QVC Customer Care

@January121 

They have been flash frozen and I do not see any issues with the burgers. However, if you are uneasy with consuming these, please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order # and we would be happy to provide you with a full refund.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@January121 

They have been flash frozen and I do not see any issues with the burgers. However, if you are uneasy with consuming these, please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order # and we would be happy to provide you with a full refund.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC  .... thanks for your reply ... the only reason I am concerned is because the burgers are pink in color & not red like a beef burger should be plus there are ice crystals on the meat inside the seal  .... I wanted to see if anyone else got the burgers in the same condition .... I’d rather not ask for a refund but, if I have to I will ... Thanks 😊