Esteemed Contributor

Re: RUDE REVIEW THAT NEEDS TO BE REMOVED A372301

@kitcat51 wrote:

The review had limited viewing but not anymore...it could've been reported without sharing it here.

@kitcat51 

Actually if you read what I wrote, I was unable to report via the normal method. The system was trying to get me to change my screen name. So I reported the review in the Customer Care Forum. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @icezeus the review has been removed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @icezeus the review has been removed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

@Alice-QVC 

Thank you! Since it has been removed, if you need to remove this thread that is fine.

Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

The review had limited viewing but not anymore...it could've been reported without sharing it here.

@kitcat51 

Actually if you read what I wrote, I was unable to report via the normal method. The system was trying to get me to change my screen name. So I reported the review in the Customer Care Forum. 

There are many ways to contact Q but since this is the way you did it you could've left out the review content, it didn't need to be posted here.

Esteemed Contributor

What's the big deal whether she posted it on Mars or at the Bronx Zoo? The main thing is that it has been taking care of.

You did good @icezeus.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sage04 wrote:

What's the big deal whether she posted it on Mars or at the Bronx Zoo? The main thing is that it has been taking care of.

You did good @icezeus.

@Sage04 

Thank You! I decided not to engage with the dissenting opinions on how I handled the problem. :-)

Since I could not report it. I thought Customer care would be where it should be posted to attract the mods attention.

Honored Contributor

I was just thinking how on TV you'll see old fat, bald (you name it) males on all of TV.

However, you pretty much never see a female with any of those descriptions....

I used to see on local TV channels much older females who'd been there for years; but not anymore.

It isn't a secret that this country is obsessed with beauty and youth.

You can always tell an American show.  The people are mostly slim and young(er).  But the ultimate telltale is the straight white perfect teeth.  Ha!

(side note). I recently had an implant put in in the back of my jaw.  For those not familiar...they pull the tooth if it can't be 'saved'.  Right after that they put in a tiny bone (from a cadaver).  This keeps you from loosing jaw bone.

Then after about 1 & 1/2to 2 years they screw. In a metal post then put a fake tooth over that post.

The cost is several thousand dollars ..but hey!  At least you can chew.

So now we go to why I'm describing this on here.

The dentist who put in the implant (he's my dentist's partner) had me smile.  Then he had me bite down.

With me still sitting in the chair he says, "You know I can put bonding over those front teeth and they'd be pure white".

I said, "No..I'm not interested because I think at 74 (it was last year) my teeth are healthy and look OK for a 74 year old woman".  I said I didn't want to look like the guy in the movie "Something about Mary".  His front teeth were chicklets.

He said, "I don't understand you.  You just paid thousands of dollars on a tooth no one will ever see.  But you won't spend a few hundred on your front teeth?"

There you have it.  The fake back tooth had a function and helped me chew.  But the front teeth (which were perfectly good, just slightly discolored from scarlet fever as a kid) don't have a purpose.

See, it's all about youth and looking young(er).

This dentist ran into the ground the fact that I don't look 74, only because I don't have wrinkles.  The rest of my body has gone to H$ll a long time ago.

Some of the hosts get on my nerves but unless I want to see a specific itemdemonstrated...I just change the channel.

Super Contributor

I think everyone deserve to see how the product would work for all ages. I don't know your age but keep living you will be trying to try those products on your skin. I really think that was an insult and it amazes me how women can be so cruel to each other. The younger women age just as fast because of all the makeup they wear as well, I hope they continue to use more mature women to demonstrate and sell their products.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

It's funny that you mentioned the straight white teeth. There is a show that I watch on Amazon called Midsomer Murders. It's a British show and I do enjoy it.

The differences are definitely the gore, you never really see people get killed, they just are, and the blood and gore is at a minimum. However, one of the things that I always notice are the teeth of the actors. Definitely no pearly whites. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ladyann45 wrote:

I think everyone deserve to see how the product would work for all ages. I don't know your age but keep living you will be trying to try those products on your skin. I really think that was an insult and it amazes me how women can be so cruel to each other. The younger women age just as fast because of all the makeup they wear as well, I hope they continue to use more mature women to demonstrate and sell their products

Nevermind.