Esteemed Contributor

Re: RUDE REVIEW THAT NEEDS TO BE REMOVED A372301

@manny2 @lucky-girl @ladyann45 

Just for clarification purposes, I was reporting that someone had left such a nasty review. I was unable to report it through the report function so I posted here to bring it to the moderators attention.

I would never leave such a rude review that has nothing at all to do with the product.

Trusted Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I do not support any comments or reviews that demean. I also want to say I think it's great to see a woman of 60 represented, and I think she looks great.

I also want to say to all of you that make those comments you will be that 60 year old face sooner then you think. If you are lucky!

Yeah this. I wish they had just one face model over 70 showing how their products perform on dry wrinkled skin. Not fine lines........wrinkles. We older seniors have plenty of buying power. Most of the pretty young models need no makeup at all. I enjoy all the hosts, but I especially like an older host selling cosmetics. And so it goes.  

Honored Contributor

It has always aggravated me to see a young, line-less girl showing me wrinkle creams (or whatever). I would say to myself, 'sure, you're young. You don't have a line on your face. Let someone show this product who could benefit from it, and then we'll see, because putting it on a young girl is laughable!'

Regular Contributor

Actually it just shows that all the snake oil Mary Beth, Jane, etc. have been selling for years doesn't work.

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@ladyann45 wrote:

I think everyone deserve to see how the product would work for all ages. I don't know your age but keep living you will be trying to try those products on your skin. I really think that was an insult and it amazes me how women can be so cruel to each other. The younger women age just as fast because of all the makeup they wear as well, I hope they continue to use more mature women to demonstrate and sell their products

Nevermind.

@icezeus  I thought the same thing!!

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@manny2 @lucky-girl @ladyann45 

Just for clarification purposes, I was reporting that someone had left such a nasty review. I was unable to report it through the report function so I posted here to bring it to the moderators attention.

I would never leave such a rude review that has nothing at all to do with the product.

@icezeus  most of us realized that and I must say I could never see you leaving a review like that.

Honored Contributor

I had the "change your name" as well.  I went back in and wrote the review.

Super Contributor

I'm 73 and I don't want to see someone with lots of wrinkles demonstrate makeup. Yes, we all get wrinkles but like a lot of other things, I don't care to see close-ups of them.