Esteemed Contributor

RUDE REVIEW THAT NEEDS TO BE REMOVED A372301

I am not the forum police but I just could not let this go. I was actually going to leave a review on this product but the system is trying to make me change my forum name which I will not do. I tried to report but once again it wants me to change my screen name.

The review is for the Lancer Dani Glowing Skin Perfector

"You shouldn't have such an old host trying to sell your product. Get some younger hosts. Jane looks like she needs a rest"

Seriously, and that's allowed to stay up. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: RUDE REVIEW THAT NEEDS TO BE REMOVED A372301

Thank you @icezeus I have sent the information to our Product Team that works with reviews.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus    That's mild compared to some of the comments I read in reviews.  It was very unkind though.

When there is a demand for you to change your user name, just type in your present name and it seems to make the system perfectly happy.  Just be sure to type it exactly the same.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@icezeus 

As @Kachina624 said, just type in your current nick and hit save!

I don't know why this system wants us to change our name....but whenever it comes up....I just type my current and hit save.

Someone a while ago posted this and they are right.

It works!

Esteemed Contributor

I do not support any comments or reviews that demean. I also want to say I think it's great to see a woman of 60 represented, and I think she looks great.

I also want to say to all of you that make those comments you will be that 60 year old face sooner then you think. If you are lucky!

Super Contributor

I always have to type in another name to report it.    Heart  

Trusted Contributor

I think that user name screen is a software glitch. You don't have to. You can do what @Kachina624 does and just enter your regular screen name,

OR

you can just leave it empty and click "back" with your mouse using the back arrow at top of screen, or the back arrow on your keyboad. It just takes you back to where you were, same name.

Not sure why they don't change that glitch. It doesn't even belong there if you DID want to change your name!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for all of the suggestions. I was able to leave my review for the product. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus HUGE thumbs up to you.  Someone needs to seriously do something about the "reviews."

Respected Contributor

The review had limited viewing but not anymore...it could've been reported without sharing it here.