Frequent Contributor

I don't understand why we are not  getting credits for our returns.  In the last couple of months we have sent back several returns, and paying on easy pay that have not been posted.  Could someone address please

Esteemed Contributor

I checked the tracking on my return. about a week after seeing that it had been recieved and not getting a refund I called customer service. he looked at the tracking information, noted the date of return and gave me a refund immediately.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Mostly because people wait until the last 2weeks of January to send back hundreds of thousands of returns and they're inundated.  It takes time to process them all.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Mine were returned two months ago and I'm still waiting. 

Trusted Contributor

The best way to get your refund within 3 days is Qvceasyreturns@qvc.com.

Just email them give them the order # item # and description and reason for return and include if you want an exchange refund or QVC credit. If you are exchanging the new item is sent out before they even get your return. Then just mail your pachage back,

also include if you are using the Q return label.

For those that are waiting for refunds contact the qvc social team and if they see it has indeed arrived at the warehouse they will issue a refund on the spot. Takes a few days and the refund is credited to your account. Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

I returned an item early in Jan, received a Q email it was on the way back & there'd be a delay getting my refund...it's Feb 14th & still waiting.

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@santorini  have you done anything about it? To me, that's a long time.

Either send an email to QVCsocialteam@QVC.com with your order info or call CS and let them check it for you.

Respected Contributor

What do they say when you call them?  You can get your questions answered quickly.

Respected Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@santorini  have you done anything about it? To me, that's a long time.

Either send an email to QVCsocialteam@QVC.com with your order info or call CS and let them check it for you.

No. There were multiple items enclosed with a detailed letter. I'll wait. 

Esteemed Contributor

I had ordered a couple expensive jewelry items for gifts and was disappointed in the quality.  They were JAI items, and I was surprised at the lack of quality control.  I do have some JAI jewelry I ordered in the past and am happy with.

So these returned items are on my latest statement although they were immediately returned.  QVC will be getting even less of my business, only ordering what I am absolutely 100% sure of.  I am a slow learner!