Honored Contributor

Re: RETURNS ---- PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW YOUR SERVICES

From what I have been told via QVC (repeatedly) as well as the USPS and various individuals in management at USPS, the problem lies with the 3RD PARTY CONTRACTOR THAT QVC HAS HIRED TO PICK THESE ITEMS UP.

I put that in caps because so many are unaware of this. You drop off your package and it is NOT PICKED UP UNTIL A SPECIFIC NUMBER/WEIGHT OF PACKAGES HAS BEEN REACHED. This explains why a package may go out the same day OR sit for 1,2 3 weeks and then suddenly move.

I don't have this issue when sending something back UPS. Can anyone remember the LAST TIME QVC RETURNED VIA UPS? I can...it was almost 2 years ago. However, HSN returns are 99% of the time via UPS. My return is usually credited to my account after 3 days. With QVC, it's averages 14 DAYS FROM DROP OFF BECAUSE I CALL AND DEMAND THE CREDIT.

Folks, start calling and demanding the credit after the 14th day IF you have not received a credit to your card by then. It's QVC's policy and the more who call and force CS to do this, PERHAPS (though I doubt it), the Upper Ones will make some changes.

Super Contributor

Re: RETURNS ---- PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW YOUR SERVICES

I have found that spending a little more money and NOT using the QVC label but going to the post office and using first class, I get tracking and the package is there the next day.  It works out so much better for me.  I just need to make better purchases to avoid returns as much as possible.  

Occasional Contributor

so having a terrible time with QVC processing returns and issuing credits to my account   they blame the weather    yeah ok   it takes forever to get packages    this is a multi billlion dollar business   they need to hire more help to keep their customers happy  clothes are long and crappy looking   I am goin back to Macy's for my needs   alot less money   when you are being billed for items returned, paying finance charges that are not refunded, and paying a return fee  I can do better in person   try item on,  pay, and leave   with no stress    

Occasional Contributor

i am tired of them saying call the post office   i use their smart label  I am still waiting for item ordered beginning of January

Frequent Contributor

The return process for QVC is horrible.  My last return took over three weeks to process with absolutely no tracking information. I had to call and was given the canned information.  It's so frustrating.  And, for the record, it is not the USPS at fault here.  It is the third party shipper that QVC has chosen to use.  My returns through the USPS to HSN are not handled this way and get handled expeditiously.  The bashing of the USPS gets really old.  QVC is at fault here and needs to correct this situation.