Respected Contributor

RETURNS -- UPDATED TO REFLECT RESULTS

[ Edited ]

Are they ever going to be processed? I have one that's been floating around since Nov. 17th Smiley Frustrated

UPDATE:   I contacted the qvcsocialteam as several of you suggested last night.

Had a very pleasant e mail this morning letting me know that my returns had indeed been received and my refunds were being processed. 

Thank you all for your suggestion, and I also wish to thank Paulette at Customer Care.          

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama.  What do you think their priority is right now, shipping or receiving?  Which would you prefer if you were awaiting the arrival of gifts?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama.  Contact the mods to check on your order at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.   include order #.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Georgiagrama.  What do you think their priority is right now, shipping or receiving?  Which would you prefer if you were awaiting the arrival of gifts?

@Kachina624   I guess it depends on the customers  priority. If you are the customer waiting for a gift or a refund.     For either, one month seems sufficient time. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a lady in waiting for anything but I did get two refunds in 2 1/2 weeks after I sent them in mid-November.  They've undoubtedly slowed since then.

Honored Contributor

the best way to do a return......

qvc easy refunds.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

On the 5th of Dec I dropped a package off at the P.O. and on the 15th I received an email letting me know that a credit was issued on the 14th. I've read so many threads about how long it takes for returns to show up, so I was very surprised.

Don't know what's going on but I must say I have no problems whatsoever with deliveries.  Don't know if it's because of here I live or where they are coming from. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

qvc easy refunds.jpg

@sunshine45  I remember reading this a few months ago. Guess it's not working,

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

Are they ever going to be processed? I have one that's been floating around since Nov. 17th Smiley Frustrated

I returned something but paid my own postage.  It was processed 3 days after they received it.

I print priority mail postage online and give the package to my mail carrier.  It costs only pennies more than Q's label and there is full tracking.  And it stands out and away from all the returns they receive with their label.  

I use Q's label only if I have a large item to return. Because Q's label provides the lowest possible priority, it's the last type of mail to be processed. It also gets dumped into piles and piles of returns once it reaches Q so it's the luck of the draw as to when it'll be processed.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

qvc easy refunds.jpg

I tried using this two days in a row and the website wouldn't work.