Honored Contributor

A month is my limit to wait...then I contact the moderators.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart you said you tried to send a return and the website wasn't working. I'm confused as to what website? You are supposed to send an email to qvceasyreturns@qvc.com. There is no website involved.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

Are they ever going to be processed? I have one that's been floating around since Nov. 17th Smiley Frustrated

I returned something but paid my own postage.  It was processed 3 days after they received it.

I print priority mail postage online and give the package to my mail carrier.  It costs only pennies more than Q's label and there is full tracking.  And it stands out and away from all the returns they receive with their label.  

I use Q's label only if I have a large item to return. Because Q's label provides the lowest possible priority, it's the last type of mail to be processed. It also gets dumped into piles and piles of returns once it reaches Q so it's the luck of the draw as to when it'll be processed.  

As inconvenient as it may be for me to get to the post office, I have found that the Post Office will give me a receipt, even though I used the QVC return label.   In most cases, before I can even get home, QVC has sent an e mail saying my return is on the way.  

In the case of the two returns I am concerned about, my mail carrier picked them up.  Of course there was no receipt. But, there was no e mail either. I'm actually more worried about the transit than the actual refund delay.   

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Georgiagrama.  Contact the mods to check on your order at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.   include order #.

@Kachina624   You were absolutely correct.  I contacted them last night, this morning I received a very nice message advising me that both returns were being processed. I am very relieved that the returns were received as I had begun to be concerned that they had not. 

Paulette at Customer Care is very good at her job!!