New Contributor

RETURN ITEM OVER 30 DAYS AGO FOR WRONG COLOR WITH NO RETURN CONFIRMATION

[ Edited ]

I returned a pair of brand new shoes over 30 days and I still have not received a return confirmation.  I tried calling to follow up but there is no live person available to speak with.  Can someone please assist with confirming that the item was received and for my account to be credited for the payments of the item that I have never used or currently have? 

Ordered on: 05/28/2020

Post edited because it contain personl information. 

Respected Contributor

Re: RETURN ITEM OVER 30 DAYS AGO FOR WRONG COLOR WITH NO RETURN CONFIRMATION

[ Edited ]

@DRTHOMAS   How did you return them? 

Did you get a tracking or tracing number for the package?  How did you pay for the item?  Did you use a charge card?  If you did, you shouldn't have paid for the item.  If you already paid for the item, you'll have to contact your credit card issuer and try to work with them.  If you used a debit card, you'll have to try to work with your bank.

Whenever you return an item, you should always use a shipping method that gives you a tracking number.

You should also post this on the "Customer Care" Forum.  Maybe someone can help you there.  I see that you already did.  Hope you get help there.

Honored Contributor

It tool FOREVER to see a pair of shoes I purchased show up under my return orders about 6 months ago.  It must have been nearly 2 months!!!!

New Contributor

Thank you!

I had the same problem.  I returned 3 different items at the end of May and I finally got so disgusted I called yesterday and was finally able to speak to someone, who was as nasty as can be, to get a refund.  QVC is not what it use to be! 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @DRTHOMAS 

I apologize there hasn't been any return informaiton. I'll be glad to check the status of your return. Can you please provide me with your item number?

Kinski,Customer Care