Esteemed Contributor

REPEAT message to thank QVC for their understanding and kindness

[ Edited ]

Long story short, thanks QVC for being so kind.  I bought popcorn with automated ordering.  I called in after I tasted it.  Salty, oily, etc.  Package drenched in box.  QVC offered full refund and told me to donate it to charity.  Great understanding and customer service.

Thanks so much

Honored Contributor

Re: REPEAT message to thank QVC for their understanding and kindness

@bonnielu wrote:

Long story short, thanks QVC for being so kind.  I bought popcorn with automated ordering.  I called in after I tasted it.  Salty, oily, etc.  Package drenched in box.  QVC offered full refund and told me to donate it to charity.  Great understanding and customer service.

Thanks so much

@bonnielu  I would hope you would throw it out rather than donate a bad product to charity?  Why would anyone donate a product they find disgusting to charity?  What an odd thing for QVC to suggest!???

Honored Contributor

I don't "get" this. QVC is not "being kind." They offer full refunds on ANY food products customers are unhappy with, and NEVER want the customer to send it back. This isn't special and isn't new.

As for the CS rep suggesting you donate it to charity - that's not QVC being kind either. They don't care what you do with it, really. And yeah - you find it disgusting and inedible, so you'd give something disgusting and inedible to charity? Even if you wouldn't, it's odd for CS to suggest, after you said it arrived gross and inedible.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with other postings.  Why would QVC want it back after you opened it and tasted it?  They offer a 30 day return policy on everything so of course they refunded your  purchase price.  What's so great about it?  They just did what they say they will do.