Esteemed Contributor

RECEIVED A DEFECTIVE GIFT FOR MOTHER'S DAY

To any mod:  I received a QVC gift from my daughter for Mother's Day.  It is a bottle of eau de toilette.  Upon opening it, it was leaking.  The bottle was wet, the box and packaging were stained and wet.  Also, there was no seal on the bottle.  Can you tell me what the procedure I should follow in handling this?

I appreciate your help in this matter.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
QVC Customer Care

Re: RECEIVED A DEFECTIVE GIFT FOR MOTHER'S DAY

Hi @tends2dogs I am so sorry that happened. If we have stock we can send a replacement but we will need the Order Number. Can you please email the Order Number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com 

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC  I sent an email a couple of days ago.  The response I received was that they were busy and it may take several days for me to get a reply.  I just thought that I may get a quicker answer going through the forum board.  

I realize I can't give an order number on here.  I guess I just will have to wait to hear back via email.

Do you think I will need to return the bottle?  It is a bit of a mess.  Also, I am not sure if it was because the bottle wasn't sealed, but the product smells a bit rancid.  I have never used this product before so I don't know how to judge the fragrance.  

Thank you for your time, @Alice-QVC .

QVC Customer Care

@tends2dogs if you got a response that you would have to wait for a reply you did not email the social team. Please email the social team at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. You will not have to return a leaking bottle.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC   Thank you for taking care of this for me.  I look forward to the replacement.  

Good customer service!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @tends2dogs your estimated delivery date is 5/22

Esteemed Contributor

I am looking forward to it, @Alice-QVC .  Thanks again. ~