Contributor

Why is it so hard to return an item request a different size and color?

So far if they chose to send the different item its been the same color.

The customer service rep states I can order you a new shirt.  Yes it 

would be a new order at the higher price.  Then when i recieve the one 

they are sending me I can just return it.    QVC  YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE

NOT STUPID!  OH Yea I would have to pay the return shipiping on the 1st order.

I asked for a supervisor.  I was told they would have to call me back.

I guess QVC doesn't realize with out cutomers they do not have jobs.  I have been a customer for many years (Since 1992) never been treated bad or recieved so many

inferior products as I have in the last couple of months.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought your 'down hill' title was going to be about the quality - or lack thereof - with the big Sunday show.

I've got a headache from babble babble babble

Contributor

My last line does state inferior products.  The Quaity is not there anymore.

Hope you feel better soon.  

Honored Contributor

Well, my complaint (and I understand both sides) is that when I send something back (like shoes....so many...so often shoes), I have one heck of a time getting all of the stickers (mainly QVC address, etc) stickers OFF of the box.

I know there isn't much that can be done (perhaps if everything would run true to size...(which it isn't) that would help....hence...less returns.

I have arthritis in my hands.  I've gouged my hands and fingers trying to get those stickers that are plastered off of the boxes.

I'm just venting.  For some reason the post office stickers come off way easier than the QVC one's.

If I didn't know better....(hint) I might think QVC doesn't want to make it easier to return the items.

Remember...how often do we hear, "Return (whenever possible) the item in the same container it came in".  

OK, how about making it a little easier to get the old stickers off.  This is 2019, if the post office can make stickers that are easier to remove, how about QVC doing it?

Let me guess...as with everything pertaining to QVC these days, it's all about the bottom line....money that is.

Hummm....as pertaining to the original poster...it has gone downhill.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

I find the FedEx address stickers come off the easiest!  😄

Trusted Contributor

Re: Qvc has gone down hill

[ Edited ]

There are all types of adhesive, 3M is the leader in this field.  QVC uses labels with inexpensive adhesive..... outdated but cheap. 

Eta- @Annabellethecat66 

Honored Contributor

@lb   Your post is a bit confusing to understand what you want to do. Are you talking about processing an exchange? If so, I've done a few and have never had a problem.

If this is your case, I always do a live chat so that the rep chatting with me puts a note on the order/item I'm returning to exchange for either a different size or a diff color. I fill out my return slip noting 'EXCHANGE" in big letters. I also put a post it on the slip so whoever opens my return understands what type of exhange I want. If it's in stock still, I get an email from the Q noting my exchange is on the way.

If the new item color or size is no longer available I get an email indiating as such and that a refund has been processed instead. Pretty straight forward.

Trusted Contributor

I've never had an issue with returns/exchange.  Done it a dozen times.  Easy as pie.

Honored Contributor

I have had one successful exchange and return, if they have what you need in stock it will go smoothly, if not you're OOL. I have had other exchanges with CS where IMO they tell you what you want to hear, but do not follow through on what was promised. As far as the quality of QVC products, IMO they are superior to B&M and you can't beat their return policy. QVC's CS has changed and not for the better, it's like anything else, if it doesn't effect you, it isn't an issue.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 - For the smaller labels, I often just use one of the Identity Guard roller ink devices to obscure the barcodes and numbers—no peeling or pain!  Smiley Happy