Hi, I am a first time buyer. Well, I just signed up for easy pay. And got charged for my order but when I cancelled two items but left the other 5 all of them were cancelled. And no, I did not mistakenly cancel all. I'm not sure is this normal? Should I be worried? Also, they took my money out. Can't reach customer service yet either. I tried chat but didn't work.
Honored Contributor

Re: Qvc cancelled my order

[ Edited ]

You money is on 'hold' at your bank or credit card company.  Every bank and credit card holds funds for a certain number of days when any order is placed. How long is up to your bank, not Q.  If the item isn't shipped, thus actually charged, the funds will come off hold at the end of those days.  You can call your bank or credit card company to find out how long they hold it.

If all the items were cancelled, you may have to reorder the ones you want.  I've never had a whole order cancelled when cancelling just one item in it.  No offense, but I think you hit a button that cancelled the order instead of just certain items or it was a Q system glitch.

Respected Contributor

@Mrswilliams11: Customer Service is open 7:00AM-1:00AM EST.  But keep in mind, there's limited staffing due to the coronavirus situation.

Honored Contributor

You can email QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and they will be glad to help you.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

@Mrswilliams11 Please contact our Finance Team at 800.600.2467 and someone there will assist with your questions. You may need to leave a message for a return call.  Cindy