Respected Contributor

Quick Turnaround on Orders

[ Edited ]

Dear Folks:

Well I've always had great shipping times on my Q orders--whether from the vendor or from a QVC warehouse.  

Possibly it depends on where you live.  Lived in southern CT until September, 2017.  Now in Washington, DC.

I ordered an Aran wool cardigan lunchtime special on the 16th.  Was informed it was on waitlist--would I okay it--and would be shipped if it came back in stock.  I did okay it.

Just received it this afternoon from UPS, along with

another non clothing item ordered from QVC on the 14th, and four boxes from a Tennessee vendor location, also ordered on the 14th.

As an added chuckle my UPS guy was hurrying--he was here earlier than usual and asked if I had gotten the box he placed over the backyard fence yesterday.  Told him I had and thanked him.  He shouted "Happy Easter" as he was dashing off and I wished him well as he noted his mistake.

So just thought I'd present another perspective to the shipping saga.  

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to the moderators, phone operators, and all of the QVC employees, in front of the cameras and all the support staff, including the warehouse crew.  It does, indeed, take a village.