Esteemed Contributor

Questions placed on items are left unanswered

I have placed questions  on items as do other customers that are left unanswered for weeks and  months .  I can only guess that no one has responsibility to answer customer questions on items . Many product descriptions are not complete and the Hosts  and Rep leave out info because of all their giddy nonsense talk abt themselves .

Often times, I do not order  an item just because of lacking info.

Poor way to run a company .

Anyone  know  what was mean't when Shawn said the Tolani PJ's  were reimagined ?? As another poster asked  the same question , I have as to " what was reimagined "   from  the old design or fabric that had so many negative customer reviews ????

Honored Contributor

Re: Questions placed on items are left unanswered

@skatting44   I never ask questions on this site except by posting them because the answers have to come from us.  

If I really need an answer, I ask the mods.  Maybe if I used Facebook, there's another way to get to someone actually informed instead of guessing.  That I do not know and am unlikely ever to know.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops 

To clarify , my question was  in regard to product reviews where you can ask a question.

I did not know that no one  who works for QVC or are the product Reps  are responsible to answer questions abt what they are trying to sell customers.

To me it becomes a buy else where situation

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've always understood that those community questions on the item listing were for other customers to answer.  But logically once one receives their item they have no reason to go back to that item listing and never see the question.  Your best bet is to ask right here.  But mind reading as to what Shawn meant by "reimagined" is an impossible task.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44    It took me a while to realize the answers that do show up are from other customers.  Sometimes that's good and just like some reviews, it's not helpful.  QVC provides us the mods.  I like that we can post our questions to them.   

Honored Contributor

On some sites, like Home Depot, a manufacturer rep sometimes answers questions.  It depends on the manufacturer - some do, some don't.  It would be nice if it was like that here.

Honored Contributor

I have noticed that a QVC rep will sometimes answer those questions.  It is usually Kathy.

Honored Contributor

Doing further sleuthing on Tolani PJ's.  There are two styles, one is old with bad reviews.  One is new with no reviews.  So you are taking a chance with either item.  Personally I would order the new and try them out quickly, including washing.  If they perform like the old ones, send them back as defective.  I love Tolani tops, but I don't need the hassle and will get PJ's elsewhere.  

Frequent Contributor

I noticed yesterday that a Muk Luk company rep was good about responding to questions as they were posted throughout the day. I was impressed that they were that on the ball. In my mind all "manufacturers" should pay at least a little attention there. I have not always found the QVC customer service answers to be  very helpful as they only know as much about the product as is written. 

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

I have placed questions  on items as do other customers that are left unanswered for weeks and  months .  I can only guess that no one has responsibility to answer customer questions on items . Many product descriptions are not complete and the Hosts  and Rep leave out info because of all their giddy nonsense talk abt themselves .

Often times, I do not order  an item just because of lacking info.

Poor way to run a company .

Anyone  know  what was mean't when Shawn said the Tolani PJ's  were reimagined ?? As another poster asked  the same question , I have as to " what was reimagined "   from  the old design or fabric that had so many negative customer reviews ????

@skatting44 I find it annoying as well.  So often there is important information lacking so you would think that a vendor who really wants to sell their item would answer some simple questions.  I don't understand why they don't!