Respected Contributor

Question re return shipping charges/labels

[ Edited ]

If I put several returns in one package and go to the Post Office and pay to have them shipped, will the usual $6.95 deduction still apply to my returns?  I will NOT be using QVC's return label.

Thank you.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
QVC Customer Care

Re: Question re return shipping charges/labels

@spent2much wrote:

If I put several returns in one package and go to the Post Office and pay to have them shipped, will the usual $6.95 deduction still apply to my returns?  I will NOT be using QVC's return label.

Thank you.

No, you will not be charged as long as you are not using our label.  If you find that you are deducted please email us, we will be happy to refund what was deducted. 

Susan

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thank you, Susan!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Super Contributor

If you paid to return an item or items...you “Should not be charged the $6.95...I say....should NOT....because you have to watch and check out your credit amount...because I have found many times they deducted the return fee when they should not have...making my return require another step...I need to make a phone call to C/S and request the correct amount...explaining that I paid for the return...

There should be a place on the return form to check off if you are paying to return..

Respected Contributor

I always put several things in one box and pay my own postage, what I do though is put the unused labels, crossed out, in with my merchandise to show it was not used.