Regular Contributor

Question for QVC about videos

Item vidioes have been playing sporadically and now today they don't play at all. I have tried multiple suggestions from posters but nothing seems to work. It is very hard to see but I noticed at the top of the video it says "The video cannot be downloaded as there appears to be a problem with the server or network, or because the format cannot be supported." Can you help? I wanted to do some Christmas shopping but won't do it if I can't watch a video to see alll the details.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question for QVC about videos

Have you tried using a different server?  I'm using Safari and just tried to play a video and had no problems.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@suzykee - No video problems for me, either. I definitely recommend trying a different browser and/or making sure your browser is the latest version. The QVC website does have plenty of technical issues that crop up from time to time, but since there are very few posts about video issues in the forums right now, I am guessing this is likely an individual problem and may be something you can correct by adjusting your computer settings. Good luck!

Regular Contributor

Was using Chrome & tried Firefox. Got videos to play on Firefox earlier today but now they won't play tonight. Getting tired of nothing working to correct this problem. Others have posted this problem but not many. Makes no sense. I will be looking for other sites to Christmas shop. Bye-Bye Q.

Super Contributor

I have been having the same issue using multiple browsers. The video is pixel-y at the beginning then may or not clear up later in the video. This has happened before so I assume it is some kind of internet clitch since it doesn't happen to everyone.