Trusted Contributor

Question about who can receive Insider Q magazine

This question is directed to the social team or customer care.I was told by customer service that I'm not eligible to receive the magazine as I don't make regular purchases from the Q. I would think that this is another form of advertising for your products and that you would want this in my hands. Is this true? Do I have to purchases on a regular basis (however often that is?) to receive the magazine? Right off the bat, this is giving me a negative image of your store.

Honored Contributor

Re: Question about who can receive Insider Q magazine

@joannecha

I believe the CS rep you spoke with is incorrect.

Just send an email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and request that you be added to  receive the Insider, you'll get an acknowldgement shortly.

There is no charge and no minimum purchases necessary.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @joannecha Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will look into this for you. 

Respected Contributor

For some reason this makes me angry. I am an extremely good customer for years and years. Why am I finding out about this on a Forum?  Years ago I heard about the Insider but when I got around to requesting it, I was told no new subscribers. 

So exactly what is up with the Insider?  The reply from the QVC rep is so vague. What's the big mystery??  And why force your best customers to find out the information by having to send an email to QVC.  Is there some secret for special customers and not the rest of us??  This after enduring day after day of pop-ups for 30th Anniversary. 

QVC Customer Care

@Bhvbum

If you would like to subscribe to the InsideQ, just send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. There have been several threads about how to receive the Insider throughout this past year. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why can't there just be an email sign up that we can click onto? Why do we have to contact the social team privately to ask to receive it? This just seems very odd and discriminating in a way.  Do you have to be special to receive it?

QVC Customer Care

@SeaMaiden

Sending an email to the Social Team just provides us with tacit approval to enter your account. And we welcome all customers to enjoy the InsiderQ...Beth QVC