Valued Contributor

Question about returns to exchange for different size?

I ordered a Joan Rivers dress according to the measurement chart & it is to big. I have seen some complains here that the exchanges are not free that they are charged & item marked as returned. So what is right? It says on the info page about exchanges that there cd be an addional shipping charge. So how wd that be free? Could someone please advise. I love the dress but don't want to pay more to get the right size!  Wish I wd have stuck with B&M store locally for clothes!  TIA

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question about returns to exchange for different size?

Exchanges are indeed free. My advise is to fill out the return label on line and use that. Also email customer service and tell them that to put a note on the order that you want an exchange and that it is not a return.  I just did this and everything worked out beautifully. No extra charge at all. I did this because I read on the boards also that this has been a problem. Good Luck. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Question about returns to exchange for different size?

@Lovemyboots

When you use the return label and request a replacement in a different size or color the return label is not charged. There is also no charge to ship the replacement item.  

I hope this is helpful.