Frequent Contributor

Question about returns to Rocky Mount, NC...

First I am very sorry for the loss of life that occured at the QVC warehouse. What a  tragedy.

I just wanted to ask about returns that were made that were sent to Rocky Mount. How will the credits be handled?

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Regular Contributor

Re: Question about returns to Rocky Mount, NC...

You can use your return label.  The returns are being rerouted to another warehouse.  Click on the banner and you can read about it.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Good morning @Dlb63 thank you for posting with us here in our Community Custoemr Care forum. I have this information to share. If you need assistance you can email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

We are working to identify all orders that were returned to our Rocky Mount facility, but not yet processed. Once identified, we will issue a refund. We will be unable to grant requests for replacements on these orders.

We are working to redirect returns that are on the way to Rocky Mount or are returned going forward using the enclosed Q Return Label to route them to another fulfillment center that can process the return.

-Kim

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

Good morning @Dlb63 thank you for posting with us here in our Community Custoemr Care forum. I have this information to share. If you need assistance you can email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

We are working to identify all orders that were returned to our Rocky Mount facility, but not yet processed. Once identified, we will issue a refund. We will be unable to grant requests for replacements on these orders.

We are working to redirect returns that are on the way to Rocky Mount or are returned going forward using the enclosed Q Return Label to route them to another fulfillment center that can process the return.

-Kim

@Kim-QVC   Thank you for this. But usually I prefer to pay my own return shipping and not use Q's retun label so I hope future information will include where we should ship returns that would have gone to Rocky Mt  if not using Q's return label. 

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi @Pearlee Here are our return address for those who do choose to use their own shippers.

-Kim

ALL Jewelry Returns - Regardless of location / state where customer is shipping from.

QVC, Returns Dept.
2200 TV Road
Florence SC 29501

All Other Product Types

If customer is returning from these states, the item should be returned to our ONTARIO, CA address:
AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY

QVC - Returns Department
853 N. QVC Way
Ontario CA 91764

From any other state, use this address:

QVC - Returns Department
2200 TV Road
Florence SC 29501

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC   Thank you! 🙂

And I hope either you get a bonus for working on Christmas Eve or you are Jewish. 😄

Pearlee

Super Contributor

@Kim-QVC  Merry Christmas