Honored Contributor

Question about receiving Insider via email

Mod, I was told via QVC-Social once that I had to have my email newsletter preferences set (checked off) to receive the Insider by email by having it checked off in the newsletter category.   But, I'm looking at my preferences - the choices in the newsletter category do not include the Insider.   What do I need to check off in my notification preferences to receive it? Here are the choices I see. none of which indicates it is the Insider!:

Email Newsletter Subscriptions

BeautyiQ

Quisine

Style on Q

Updates on the QVC Outlets

What's New on QVC

QVC Customer Care

Re: Question about receiving Insider via email

@Pearlee

None of those....you currently do not have anything checked. I will go in now and check the appropriate ones.

The one that does it is the 2nd one down under alerts, "...emails about new items sneak peaks offers and more..."

It should work now...have a look!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC  Thank you for checking off the right box for me - I see I was in the wrong category altogether and that you checked off   Promotions

Sneak previews of new items, special offers, upcoming events and highlighted programs.

I hope I get the Insider now!   I've been only getting it sporadically, not every month - by U.S.  mail since I signed up for it (with you!) in October of 2015!   When I got an issue this past Saturday, on April 15, I was so happy, until I saw that it was the April issue and not the new May issue!  And that I'd missed out on half a month's worth of the ability to pre-order any TSVs!   That was typical of my receiving  it via mail, which I did only once in a while and always late. 

I sure hope this works now - thanks, as always, for your quick response and help in solving my issue so I can get future editions of the Insider!  Smiley Happy   

Pearley

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC Still not getting since last year, except when you send to me. Smiley Sad  There must be another way so you don't have to physically address the envelope and send to me. I did not receive the April or May issue (so far).

Honored Contributor

just a tip......

if you are receiving it, the best way to access it each month is to save the link in your favorites on your computer. this way, generally on the 15th of each month, you can look at the newest version of the insideq magazine online.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I get the print version I never knew there was a "link" to the online version, if so how can I get it 

thanks

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.