Valued Contributor

Question about changing waitlist item color

I waitlisted a jacket last week on sale with free shipping.  Today it shows available in every size in another color I liked (which was ALL sold out when I purchased---go figure!).  Anyway, can I change the color and get one that's available now and still get the lower price and free shipping??  TIA

KK

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question about changing waitlist item color

I have tried to edit several  of my purchases, but any change by me reverted back to current price, not the sale price  & not the free shipping.  Better to call CS & make sure they understand what it should be when they change it.  Writing to the social team also works, but must be carefully spelled out.

QVC Customer Care

@Karlakaye wrote:

I waitlisted a jacket last week on sale with free shipping.  Today it shows available in every size in another color I liked (which was ALL sold out when I purchased---go figure!).  Anyway, can I change the color and get one that's available now and still get the lower price and free shipping??  TIA

KK

Hi @Karlakaye thank you for posting with us here in our Community forums today. I reviewed your account and the recently WL jacket - the only color available in that size is the green. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc should you need us to assist, thank you. Kim

Respected Contributor

@Magny   That happened to me, I changed the size on a waitlist order, and it went to the higher price, so call customer service, and they'll be able to take care of it.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 You likely didn't notice but Kim from the Social Team responded to her Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Kim-QVC   Thanks so much!