Regular Contributor

Question about Advance Orders

All of my packages have taken much longer to receive than they are supposed to. I understand that there are shipping issues right now, but my question is....are advance order items actually being shipped on that day? I have one advance order item that is a gift and am really hoping that it will be shipped out the day I was told. Thank you in advance for the help!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Question about Advance Orders

I just received an advance order item yesterday. It shipped several days after the "ship date" and took 11 days to get here.

Regular Contributor

@maximillion 

Ugh, that is really frustrating. I hope they are able to figure out their shipping issues, because if not, I won't be able to trust buying Christmas gifts after October at this point.

Trusted Contributor

I would not count on any advanced order shipping on whatever day they say.  QVC track record of delays over the past few months confirm that.  

Frequent Contributor

@michigangirl723 wrote:

@maximillion 

Ugh, that is really frustrating. I hope they are able to figure out their shipping issues, because if not, I won't be able to trust buying Christmas gifts after October at this point.

I had an advance order that was supposed to ship 12-12-2019. It didn't ship for several days after that, but fortunately, it still arrived in time for Christmas. I wouldn't count on that happening this year, though. I, too, live in Michigan.

Regular Contributor

Update....I just checked and my Advance Item shipped...a day early! Unfortunely it is the exception to the rule right now.

@maximillion @CoffeeNut 

New Contributor

Just because it shows its been shipped doesn't gaurantee you will receive it any time soon.  I placed an order on June 23, it was shipped on 6/24, due to the ridiculous process of UPS now passing off to USPS it made its round about trek to my delivery PO on July 2, then for some unknown reason it was sent back to the originating PO and arrived there on  July 9, now shows that it supposedly went back out on July 13.   I "should" have it by now and still do not. Smiley Mad

And now I'm going to have to deal with the lack of customer service, I'm done w/QVC for the foreseeable future.  Shipping cost is ridiculous and no matter it should not take 3 weeks.